IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (About COVID-19);
The conference (ICOMAA-2020) will be held as planned between June 24-27, 2020. There is no cancellation or postponement. Due to the Corona virus spreading all over the world, the conference will be held online only via video conferencing. Participation documents will be sent to the participants by e-mail after the conference is held.
- E-conference will be held by ZOOM video conferencing method.
- Our participants will be able to access the program free of charge with the password we will provide them.
- Before the conference, a trial presentation will be held with all our participants.
- All participants will be able to access online presentation rooms and ask questions.
- An online hall will be determined for poster presentations and participants will exhibit their presentations there.
- After the congress, your abstracts and full papers will be published as described.
- Participation documents will be sent as a PDF via e-mail after the conference.
For national participants;
Konferansımız YÖK’ün belirlediği uluslararası olma kriterleri dikkate alınarak hazırlanmaktadır. Katılımcıların yarısının yurtdışından ve farklı ülkelerden olması planlanmaktadır. Ayrıca önceki konferanslarımızdan aldığımız referanslar ile bu yıl en az 6 farklı ülkeden katılımcıların konferansımıza katılmalarını öngörmekteyiz.
Aims and Scope
3rd International Conference on Mathematical Advances and Applications (ICOMAA-2020) aims to present research, exchange ideas, discuss developments in mathematics, develop collaborations and interact with professionals and researchers from all over the world.
Participants are invited to submit one-page summaries of their work, with some of the following interesting topics and no restrictions on them:
Functional Analysis, Approximation Theory, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Harmonic and non-Harmonic Analysis, Applied Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Geometry, Topology and Algebra, Modern Methods in Summability and Approximation, Operator Theory, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Sequence Spaces and Matrix Transformation, Modern Methods in Summability and Approximation, Spectral Theory and Diferantial Operators, Boundary Value Problems, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Discontinuous Differential Equations, Convex Analysis and its Applications, Optimization and its Application, Mathematics Education, History and Teaching Methodology of Mathematics, Application on Variable Exponent Lebesgue Spaces, Applications on Differential Equations and Partial Differential Equations, Fourier Analysis, Wavelet and Harmonic Analysis Methods in Function Spaces, Applications on Computer Engineering, Flow Dynamics, Mathematical Modelling in Scientific Disciplines etc.
- FULL PAPERS of accepted abstracts for presentation at ICOMAA-2020 will be published in the conference book;
- Please submit your full paper to Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology. For “Call for Proceedings” click here.
- The deadline for submissions to the proceedings is 10 September, 2020 (publication in 15 November 2020).